Short form games and long form pieces to create joy out of thin air.
- Jumping first then justifying later
- Diving in and discovering where it takes you
- Letting your commitment carry you through into flow
- Letting go of what you thought would happen and discovering what is happening
- Using the body to find characters and ways of being
- Using props as prompts
- Laughter and fun
- Confidence being seen
- Stretch into new sides of yourself
- Learn to embrace your wonderful oddness
- Letting go of planning and overthinking
- Leave energised, laughing and invigorated!
You should have some experience of improv. If you have no experience it would be better to join my other course – The Delight of Surprising Yourself