Improv, laughter, movement and clown to
- Deepen our connection with joy and aliveness
- Liberate narrow thinking into possibility and play
Each session will contain short and long form improv, movement, reflection, poetry and an optional fun integration experiment. The classes are loosely collected around themes you can bring into your life with optional activities you can do at home.
- Connection, pleasure and positivity – cultivating confidence and a creative attitude towards ourselves and each other
- Patterns, play and creativity – Playing with patterns in the randomness
- Doing the thing – Taking safe creative risks to see where they lead you!
- The many you-s – Being you and being not you! Characters and identities.
- When less is more – Restrictions as the mother of creativity
- Time after time – Being in the now. Playing with time shifting into the future and past.
There will be an optional WhatsApp group just for your class so you can keep in touch during the week.
How does it work?
We use Zoom. You just need your computer, internet connection and some space where you can move.
Who is it for?
You should have some experience with improv, clown and playfulness. Ideally, you’ve done a course with me or someone else. Or maybe it’s something that comes easily to you. Ask me if you’re not sure.
We emphasise enjoying the process over “getting good”. There will be some skills practice in each class but the heart of it is letting go of “trying” and allowing natural spontaneity and fun to emerge from there.
Ask me if you’re not sure firstname.lastname@example.org